Saturday, October 31, 2015

Campers haunted by Bigfoot Enounter years after it happened - BCS

#bigfootisreal

Welcome to another episode of Bigfoot Campfire Stories
Sometimes an encounter with Bigfoot is amazing and yet other times it will scare people nearly to death. This story is one of the latter and frankly gives me the creeps. Marty Steve and Jerry wanted to
go camping for a week near Yosemite National Park. Back parking and hiking the trails seemed like a fun adventure for the summer but things went a bit off track. I heard the story for the first time about 5 years after it happened. Now I'll share it with you.

Being middle class kids from North of Las Vegas Marty, Steve and I decided our summer between high school and college we would drive over to Yosemite National Park and camp and hike for 2 weeks before we had to pack and ship off to college. See we had all been together since we were 8. I moved into the neighborhood and met Marty and Steve the first day I went to class. We we all TMNT fans so it was destiny that we would be friends. Anyhow we all lived on the same street even I mean I can't remember a time when one of these two nuts hadn't been by my side for nearly everything worth remembering in my life but now we were all going to different schools. Kind of sucks growing up but that is what happens. So this would be the last epic trip we would be on for some time. None of us had a car worth a crap but Steve's Dad had gone to California for the summer and mistakenly left his 4x4 Chevy Blazer keys on the rack so that problem was now solved. We had planned on being back 3 days before him so it shouldn't be a problem. He never actually said not to use it so why not. Click the video for more...


No comments:

Post a Comment