Saturday, September 26, 2015

Truck hits Bigfoot on I-70 in Colorado 2015 - BCS

#bigfootisreal

Welcome to another episode of Bigfoot Campfire Stories. This story comes to us from high in the Rocky Mountains. Wally a long haul semi driver encountered a creature unlike anything he had seen before and came away with an amazing tale. This is that story.

Now I know you have heard stories like this before but I've got no reason to lie about it to you so here it goes. I was on a long haul job coming into Denver on I-70. Everything was just as normal for typical early fall trip. First week of October is always a beautiful time to travel through the mountains so I was looking forward to it. I drove mostly in the afternoons to late night before my time runs out so I catch the sun set nearly every night. I was hauling a heavy load of material for some manufacturer and it took me some time to get up the grades but going down hill I had to be careful not to over heat the brakes and end up on an over run waiting for help.


Join us in the lounge for group discussion and fun. www.facebook.com/groups/slounge

No comments:

Post a Comment