Friday, October 2, 2015

Hiker gets clear photo of Bigfoot on the PCT - BCS

#bigfootisreal

Welcome to another Bigfoot Campfire Story. This one comes to us from a hiker named Boonie who while hiking the Pacific Crest Trail in California he had an encounter with a Bigfoot unlike any other I have heard before.

I guess I should start out by saying I'm one of those cray survival people. At times I head out here to the PCT and spend weeks just eating and living off the land. I carry my tools in my pack when I come out here but its something I crave a lot so I spend many weeks each year along the sierra areas of the PCT. On this trip I decided I would walk the area before Trukee and get up near the sierra buttes. I had a friend drop me off near the trail where I wanted to pick it up and my adventure was on.


No comments:

Post a Comment