Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Cavers held captive by Bigfoot creature in West Virgina - BCS

#bigfootisreal

Welcome back for another Bigfoot Campfire Story. I met a group of campers while on a retreat in WV. As usual I tend to get people alone and ask them if they have ever seen a Bigfoot. One of the older fellas in the group by the name of Grady opened up and told me the most incredible story I had heard so far. This is that story.

I guess most times you get asked a question like have you ever seen a Bigfoot I may have just skipped telling this story but I'll be as honest as I can be. Frank Marty and I were setting up a trip to go Spelunking, that's cave diving, to you regular folks outside of Minnehaha Springs close to the Virginia line. The hills there are known for cave systems that go on for dozens if not hundreds of miles.


No comments:

Post a Comment