Sunday, October 4, 2015

Logging truck strikes Bigfoot in Canada - BCS

#bigfootisreal

Many things happen on logging roads both in the US and Canada. More times things happen that no one ever hears about as it may just destroy the entire industry. A driver of a logging truck name Curtis happened to hit something while transporting logs back to the mill. This is that story...

I'll start out by saying I've driven truck one way or another most of my adult life. I got my CDL at the age of 22 and started long hauls as it was my passion. After 20 years of being on the road I decided I wanted a little less travel in my life so I took a job as a logging truck driver as it put me home every night.  We had been running logs from Copper Mountain for about 2 months now and the loads where always full and heavy.


No comments:

Post a Comment